Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hello, There!!

.

As you can see, I've changed my look. I actually put together a tag the other day. I don't have it all written up as a tutorial yet, but it's coming.

I have to tell you, it's been so long that I have allowed myself to FORGET how to do stuff! I feel so awkward, just trying to put stuff together. That's just WRONG! I need to get back into this. I need my mojo to come home.

Let's hope it happens! I want to thank all of y'all who've still been coming back. I need to apologize to you, too, though. I've been gone THREE months! What's up wit dat??

Until next tut!!! Hang in there, I'm comin' 'round!!

P.S. As it turns out, the first tut is below this post. I started writing it on the 10th, so I guess Blogger goes with the original date! Thanks for stopping by!

kajira


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webtracker

©kajira hill 2009
http://kajituts.blogspot.com