Monday, November 9, 2009

Whew! Help!

.

Well, I've spent all morning fiddling away with this blog design. I hope the changing of the font color against this background will make it okay to see. I want feedback about this change!! Let me know.

Now, my cry for help: I need a new blinkie. I do NOT know how to make these handy little things. I'm shy about asking the GREAT person who made my current one, as we've kind of parted company... on good terms, but still. No longer a CT for her and I don't know what happened. So if anyone out there in this world wide PSP universe would like to volunteer to make me a blinkie, I'd surely appreciate it! Something to reflect the change in the blog decor....

Okay, back to the tuts with me! Be sure to let me know what you think of the change!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webtracker

©kajira hill 2009
http://kajituts.blogspot.com