Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ATTENTION! BrizExoticEyes!!

.
You left no way to contact you! I tried through your AIM profile, but I don't have AIM so cannot even comment there. So I wrote in comments, and here is blog entry to your attention. Dedicated to you! lol.

I think your offer is FABULOUS and I'd love to take advantage of it. Drop me a line when and IF you get through my instructions!

Thank you for offering!!

To everyone else who might be reading this: This amazing woman offered to do the tut (Glitter & Swing), and while doing it, create screen shots of the manual animation and send them to me to use!! (Should do that myself, but I just do things and then move on. I don't like back-tracking. That sounds rude, I know, but that's just the way I am!)

Thank you again, BrizExoticEyes!! You're a GEM!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webtracker

©kajira hill 2009
http://kajituts.blogspot.com