Monday, March 30, 2009

I Don't Know...

...what's up with my background the past couple of days. I moved it to Fotki yesterday and it worked fine. I re-load my browser today and it's now shrunk!! I've recruited the ever-generous Trixy Doodlebugs to try to come to my rescue. *fingers crossed, again* I must thank her for her amazing patience with me and for helping me with anything to do with coding issues on my layout! Without her, I'd have a basic blogger layout.

Believe me, I've thought about changing my blog a couple times, but I'm totally lost on how to do it! Even with instructions!!

So thanks again, Trixy. I'll never be able to repay you!!!

It looks okay now, after I tried to tweak it, but will it still be here tomorrow?? Strange stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webtracker

©kajira hill 2009
http://kajituts.blogspot.com